2020 February Issue: Nanomagnetics
- “A Special Issue on Nanomagnetics [The Editor’s Desk]”
John T.W. Yeow, University of Waterloo, Canada;
Xiaoning Jiang, North Carolina State University, USA.
- “Nanomagnetism and Nanomagnetic Materials [Guest Editorial]”
Dmitri Litvinov, University of Houston, USA.
- “Nanomagnet Logic: Computing by magnetic ordering”
Gyorgy Csaba, Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Hungary;
Markus Becherer, Technical University of Munich, Germany.
- “Graphene Diamagnetism: Levitation, transport, rotation, and orientation alignment of graphene flakes in a magnetic field”
Feng Lin, University of Houston, USA;
Chao Niu, Baylor University, USA;
Jonathan Hu, Baylor University, USA;
Zhiming Wang, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China;
Jiming Bao, University of Houston, USA.
- “Engineering Future Medicines With Magnetoelectric Nanoparticles: Wirelessly controlled, targeted therapies”
Sakhrat Khizroev, University of Miami, USA;
Ping Liang, Cellular Nanomed Inc., Irvine, California, USA.
- “Novel Nanoenergetic Materials: Emerging trends and applications”
Mkhitar A. Hobosyan, University of Texas at Rio Grande Valley, USA;
Karen S. Martirosyan, University of Texas at Rio Grande Valley, USA.